Its time to re-think pancakes yet again, no flippin required with this bad boy. Try our new Baked Protein Pancakes, full of berries and some salted caramel goodness!
- 1/2 Cup of TPP mix. (Salted Caramel used here)
- 1/2 Cup of water. (as per usual)
- Handful of berries of your choosing.
- Preferred topping (maple or biscoff are great options)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix together the protein pancake mix with the water (just like you were making up pancakes as normal)
- Pour the mix into a greased baking tray.
- Add berries evenly throughout the mix.
- Put into the oven for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Enjoy! That easy.