Strawberry Muffin Recipe
Looking for a different way to try our pancake mix? You can actually use it to bake delicious, high protein muffins. The perfect weekly snack... without the guilt. We have had lots of customers pre-make these muffins for their kids, or a bit of meal prep to take to work with them.
Prep Time - 5 minutes
Cook Time - 18 minutes
Serves - 6
Category - Recipe
- 2 cups of buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/5 cup vegetable oil
- 1.5 cups water or milk
- 5 strawberries (chopped and sprinkled with flour to stop them from sinking)
- 1/5 cup strawberry icing
- Extra strawberries for topping
Method / Directions
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and pour into 6 muffin cases.
- Place in a preheated oven at 160 for 15-18mins.
- Let muffins cool and top with some strawberry icing and a quarter sliced strawberry
Packed with extra nutrients like fibre from the added chia seeds and strawberries! Great snack prep idea :)
Please note that the nutritional information provided below is an estimate based on standard ingredient measurements and servings, as well as the provided protein pancake mix nutritional information. Actual values may vary depending on specific brands, ingredient substitutions, and serving sizes.
%DV (Percent Daily Values) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Nutrient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||1 per serving|
|Saturated Fat||12.1 grams||60%|