Quick and easy pancake alternative using our Buttermilk Protein Pancake mix.
Shoutout to our amazing customer @chels.eatss for this amazing recipe! 💛
“This is my current breakfast obsession! 😍 Not only is it
sooo much easier than making regular pancakes. It contains
200g of fruit and takes less than 10 minutes to make! It also
tastes like apple pie. Do I need to say more?” 🍎🥧
- 40g Buttermilk Protein Pancake Mix
- 200g Apple Slices Pie Fruit from Woolworths
- 5g Natvia Brown Sugar Alternative Cinnamon
- Optional 40g Vegan Protein Powder for extra protein.
- 30ml Sugar Free Maple Syrup to top.
- Combine apple slices, sweetener and cinnamon in a bowl until apples are coated.
- Using a spoon break the apple slices into smaller pieces. Place apples into the bottom of a wide and shallow bowl.
- In a seperate bowl combine the pancake mix, protein powder and 130ml of water. Mix until smooth.
- Pour pancake mixture on top of apples.
- Microwave for 5 minutes and top with maple syrup.
Calories - 351
Carbohydrates - 38g
Fats - 6g
Protein - 35g
Leave a comment